Apple I-Pad review

Deep Dey
By -Deep Dey

This year Apple announced New gadget -The Apple iPad . when you will see the model of the apple iPad then you will tell that it looks like a vastly over sized iPod Touch but what are its main strengths and its greatest Disadvantages ?, But whatever it has its Look is marveoulous and i really think that having this sought of gadget in my room or my bag will make me feel Cool dude . Its The one Gadget that can give you full experiace of web surfing and chatting and also the book reading which no machine has ever porvided earliar , it really looks cool .
But I dout that it can be more popular than iPhone , and the main reason for this is Apple own product Iphone only , People often think it as Big touch screen Iphone which has some good applications like iBook . Its also not an touch screen laptop or netbook but some people may think it as like that only and there this product Fails , It will not be able to establish its own identity . I think Apple should have worked more on this product .