TEMPLE RUN UNLIMITED COINS CHEAT

Deep Dey
By -Deep Dey

Hey buddies! Today I'm gonna share you this cool trick about how to trick Temple Run and get unlimited coins with my Hi-Score (Which I made on my Galaxy NOTE II)
This trick is very simple! You just need to follow some easy steps which I'm going to explain below. But before I wanna show you what benifits you will get after hacking this game completely!



NOW, to get all these stuffs in your game, you just need to find a folder named "com.imangi.templerun" in your "sdcard/android/data" folder. Remember!! This folder is located in sdcard not in extsdcard!

Now Download the files given below and replace the previous folder with the newly Downloaded one! Then reboot your device and start your game!
VOILA!! You just made a new Hi-Score with so many coins and all objectives are now completed!


Download Zip here :  com.imangi.templerun (Zip)

NOTE: This tutorial is only for Android mobile devices about " How to get unlimited coins onTemple Run without rooting" OR "How to cheat Temple Run"